Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Review of the Bone Season.

Okay! So, I looked up that book--"The Bone Season"--some comparing to J.K. Rowling. (Amazon lets you read the beginning, right ? 5 or 10 pages.) You should, too !

Anyhow... It's _okay_. But: one of those things I don't like: Where up-front, chapter one [w/ Sci-Fi / F.], they have to tell you like ten new words and what they mean, just so you understand what they're talking 'bout later. I get sick of that.

 But, in general: I can see why people would like it. Tell me what you think ! 

Actually reminds me of "Clockwork Orange" a little ! (The book.)


p.s. I haven't read the whole thing. (All in good time.) But: I still want to talk about it.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Bone-Season-A-Novel/dp/1620401398/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1382499971&sr=8-1&keywords=bone+season#reader_1620401398

No comments:

Post a Comment